Our next free Monthly Wellness Challenge is all about cardio. No, that doesn’t mean a daily meeting with a treadmill or elliptical. Cardio can be any combinations of things – even things you may have never thought of or tried.
We’re adding a new spin to this month’s challenge. INCENTIVE.
When you download our free challenge worksheet, you’ll notice it’s setup like a BINGO board. There are 25 squares/tasks (including one free space). When you complete an item, cross out the box (we’re working on the honor system here folks). You’ll have the entire month of July to complete as many tasks as possible. Between July 29th and 31st, show your finished bingo sheet to the Performance Health & Fitness service desk staff.
If you complete any 1 row or column (straight or diagonal), you’ll receive a free Performance health & Fitness window sticker. If you complete ALL the tasks, you’ll receive a FREE Performance Health & Fitness logo t-shirt. The front desk staff will verify your sheet, then have you fill out your name, contact information and prize details. T-shirts will be made and distributed no later than August 21st.
- walk/jog/run (based on your ability) for 10, 20, 30, and 40 minutes
- complete workout of the week #31 (watch the tutorial video here)
- complete workout of the week #19 (see our YouTube video for a tutorial)
- complete workout of the week #13 (see our YouTube video for a tutorial)
- complete a 3 round workout (explained on the challenge worksheet)
- attend a BODYPUMP class
- attend a BODYATTACK class
- attend a BODYSTEP class
- attend a spin class
- attend a group fitness class of your choice
- do the Jacob’s Ladder for 5 minutes (ask a staff member for assistance if needed)
- bike (indoor or outdoor) for 20 & 30 minutes
- row 500 meters
- attend a TEAM Training class. If you’re NOT a Premium member, stop by the service desk in advance to get sign up for 3 free trial classes.
- read Suzi’s article about HIIT workouts >>
Ready to get started!? Download the cardio bingo wellness challenge worksheet now >>
Want to learn more about Health Coaching and/or Personal Training? Schedule a free 30-minute strategy session with our Director of Training Services and see if it’s good fit for you.