Challenge yourself with our TEAM Training Program
Who is the TEAM Training Program for?
Everyone can benefit from TEAM Training at Performance Health & Fitness. Each workout includes mobility work, strength training, and HIIT-style conditioning – and is completely scalable to each individual’s ability level.
What can I expect in a TEAM training workout?
- TEAM Training workouts are the perfect place to find the motivation to push yourself to new limits.
- You’ll be training alongside your teammates while gaining energy and confidence from each other.
- Our TEAM coaches provide a high-energy, motivating and fun experience in every session.
- Sessions last 45 minutes and are designed to maximize your time in the gym.
- You’ll progress through mobility, strength and HIIT-style conditioning phases that will leave you feeling stronger after each workout and ready to meet your next challenge.
How often should I attend TEAM Training sessions?
Our TEAM Training group meets at 5:15 am and 9:15 am every Monday-Friday.
Each training session is specifically designed so you won’t complete the same workout twice, so attending 5 days a week is highly recommended, but not required. As with most things, consistency is key, so we recommend training with us at least 3 days per week.
If you already work with one of our personal trainers throughout the week, TEAM Training is a great way to supplement your personal training program (and you’ll get some “extra credit” points with your trainer).
How do I get started in TEAM Training?
CURRENT FIT MEMBERS
You can upgrade your current FIT membership to a TEAM membership at any time. The cost to do so is only an additional $50 per month, which includes unlimited access to our TEAM training workouts, plus all the same benefits you currently receive as a FIT member.
CURRENT PERSONAL TRAINING MEMBERS
If you have one of our training memberships, you already have complimentary access to the TEAM Training program. There are no additional costs to participate.
TEAM membership is only $99 billed month-to-month with no annual contracts or additional fees.
I’m still not sure TEAM Training is for me. Can I try it out first?
Absolutely! We’d love for you to experience what the TEAM Training Program has to offer.
Want to learn more, give TEAM Training a try for free, or sign up today?