Manage your Performance Health & Fitness membership account online using myiclubonline.
With myiclubonline you will be able to securely:
- View your attendance records
- Change billing information or other personal account information
- Make payments toward your membership
- Track purchases made at the club
- Purchase and schedule Personal Training sessions and other fee-based programs such as Team Training and Sport & Speed
- If you’re looking to change your membership type or request a freeze/unfreeze/cancel, scroll down and fill out the form below.
In order to set up your myiclubonline account simply go to www.myclubonline.com and click on the Register link located at the bottom right corner of the login box. You will be asked for your agreement number which you can retrieve using the email that you have on file with Performance Health & Fitness. If you do not have an email on file, simply call (319) 665-2548 and speak to a member of the Performance Health & Fitness team who will be happy to assist you in retrieving your agreement number.
Need to change membership type, freeze or cancel your membership? Please complete the form below and we will contact you within two business days.
To cancel your membership, please complete a notification form at Performance. This notice must be received 30 days prior to the effective date of the membership termination. The account holder is responsible for any dues or fees that are outstanding or occur during that 30-day period prior to the effective date.
You can freeze your membership for a monthly $5 fee to keep your account in an active, non-access status. Minimum one month freeze and will reactivate under the same terms and conditions at the end of the requested hold period. Your membership account may remain on hold for up to 6 months per request at which time it will reactivate.
Medical or Military Membership Leave – Must be accompanied by physician request or military orders at time of request in order to avoid the monthly $5 Membership Freeze Fee.