Adult Athletic Performance Program
The Adult Athletic Performance program is an all-encompassing performance class designed to get you not only in the best shape but also aid in recovery, injury prevention and optimal movement patterns.
- increase your lower and upper body strength and coordination
- improve joint integrity through proper mechanics and improve range of motion
- enhance your lung efficiency and conditioning
Skill Level: Primarily for those with a solid understanding of basic movements/training protocols. But all are welcome to be willing to train hard and adjust as needed!
When: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday @ 5:15 AM. *Monday/Friday programming optional for additional cost.
- 3x per week in person = $300/month ($25 per session) / Tuesday-Thursday at 5:15 am
- 3x per week + app programming for off days = $400/month / Tuesday-Thursday in person, Monday & Friday will be digitally programmed by personal trainer, Mike.
About Adult Athletic Performance Instructor, Mike Pettit:
Mike is a Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach who received a BA in Biology with an emphasis in Human Physiology and Exercise Science.
Mike previously worked as the Lead Sports Performance Coach at Training HAUS Stillwater, Minnesota Strength Coach for Duluth MN Fire & Rescue, Police, Nursing Corp Assistant Strength Coach at Train Hard, and Win Big in Delaware.
Certifications: B.A. in Biology with an emphasis on Human Physiology and Exercise Science, CERTIFIED STRENGTH & CONDITIONING COACH (CSCS)
$400/mo + DIGITAL
Request a free trial of adult athletic performance
Would you like to try Adult Athletic Performance for FREE? Fill out the form below and we will get back to you within 24 business hours with availability and next steps.