Personal Trainer + Strength and Conditioning Coach
Bachelors in Kinesiology, Coe College | Certified Personal Trainer through ACE
Tyrel, also known as TJ, graduated from Coe College. He is a Certified Personal Trainer and Strength + Conditioning Coach. He has previously worked as a Baseball instructor.
- Strength + Conditioning with athletes
- Working with athletes in a variety of sports
- Working with clients from any ages and fitness level
My favorite thing about being a personal trainer/coach is building relationships with people and watching them grow and achieve better goals. It makes me happy and them as well.
Get to know TJ!
- I love spending time coaching a 10U baseball team, going golfing, hunting and fishing and spending time with friends.
What is your favorite food?
- Pasta! I could eat it everyday!
Favorite movie/tv show?
- Top Gun and Friends
- 18 holes of golf, some good food and good company
Request a Complimentary Initial Consultation
Would you like to schedule a complimentary initial consultation with Tyrel? Fill out the form below and we will get back to you within 24 business hours with availability and next steps. These appointments typically last 30-60 minutes and are scheduled in advance. Initial consultations can be conducted in person or virtually.