Join us for our 4th annual indoor triathlon, the Performance DriTri on Friday, Nov. 2 starting at 4:30 p.m. In this fun and friendly event, individuals and/or teams will complete the following:
Row for 10 minutes on a rower;
Bike for 30 minutes on a spin bike;
Run for 20 minutes on treadmill.
All athletes will be given 5 minutes for transition between each activity.
INDIVIDUAL OR TEAM
This event is open to individual competitors, as well as relay teams of 2-3 participants. Teams can be any combination of male, female or co-ed.
Male/Female – 18-29; 30-39; 40-49; 50-59; 60+
Winners will be chosen by total overall mileage from the three legs. Because you are able to cover a lot more distance on the bike, the bike mileage will be measured at 50%.
Top Individual Male and Female Overall Finishers – $100 Performance Gift Card
Top Age Group Finishers – $25 Performance Gift Card
Top Team – Each Participant wins a $10 Performance Gift Card
All participants will be entered in a raffle for prizes.
– Performance Health & Fitness is located at 3290 Ridgeway Drive in Coralville, Iowa
– Event Fees: $30 for individuals; $60 for teams (includes t-shirt if registered by Oct. 17th)
– Waves will start every 25 minutes.
– You will be notified of your start time by October 26th.
– Check in no later than 20 minutes before your wave start time.
– Register early to get your preferred start time.
– All participants registered by October 17th are guaranteed an event t-shirt.
– Registration will close when we reach 80 participants.
– If registering a team, one person from your team will register and pay the full amount, and will be prompted at the end of registration to provide the other team members’ names and t-shirt sizes.
5-WEEK TRAINING PROGRAM
Want to join us for training classes designed specifically for triathlons and catered to this event? Sign up for our 5-week triathlon training program. For just $30 (plus Eventbrite processing fees), you’ll get exclusive training one night per week for 60-minutes, lead by a Performance Health & Fitness group fitness instructor and experienced triathlete. This program will start on October 1st and will be offered on Monday nights at 5:30 p.m. or Tuesday mornings at 5:15 a.m. through October 29th. *There must be a minimum of 5 attendees per class session in order for the program to run. Reserve your spot now.