Pizza night is always a hit in my house! We always love trying new pizza toppings to switch things up. Homemade pizzas are a great way to customize the pizza toppings you want, and even make individual pizzas if everyone wants different toppings. Get the whole family involved for a fun pizza-making night. My kid’s favorite part is adding the cheese on top!
Get creative with your toppings and try something new!
What you need:
- Pizza crust (I used refrigerated, but you can use frozen or homemade)
- Pizza sauce (I used canned, but you can use homemade)
- Mozzarella cheese (I used fresh mozzarella, but you can use shredded)
- Toppings of choice – I used tomatoes, spicy pepperoni, and fresh basil
- Roll out refrigerated crust on a pan
- Spoon pizza sauce on pizza crust
- Add pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, and tomato slices
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top
- Cook in the oven at 425 degrees F for 14 minutes
- Take the pizza out of the oven and sprinkle fresh basil on top
- Cut into pieces. Enjoy!
Want to learn about Nutrition Coaching? Schedule a FREE 30-Minute Nutrition Coaching Strategy Session to speak with our Registered Dietitian about your health goals and see if nutrition coaching would be a good fit for you.