Gain the competitive edge with Power Speed Agility Camp. This camp is the perfect complement to training you may be receiving with your school or team.
Included for each athlete:
- Six-week program with two training sessions each week led by a Certified Strength & Condition Specialist
- Pre- and post-testing to measure improvement:
- Vertical jump to test their power development
- Broad jump to test their horizontal power and the ability to translate their vertical power into a horizontal movement
- 40/10-yard sprints to test their speed and strength during their sprints
- Pro-agility to test their quickness and ability to change direction
- Bodyweight testing and strength testing- dependent on the athlete and their development
- Nutritional assessment and meal plan provided by Registered Dietitian
- Video analysis on running and jumping mechanics
- Complete gym access to Performance Health & Fitness throughout the six week program
- Ages 12-18
- $180 per athlete
- Six weeks (Mid-November through end of December – dates coming soon)
Tuesdays & Thursdays after school at Performance Health & Fitness (times coming soon). Performance is a 25,000 square foot state-of-the-art facility featuring an indoor track and top-notch equipment.